Just like uses, there are a few ways to cleanse your crystals. Remember that if your crystals aren’t a type that can be used in water, use one of the other cleansing methods!
- Put them outside or on a windowsill on a full moon to recharge.
- Use the rain as a way to cleanse them with water, or soak them in a bowl of salt water.
- Smudge them with a sage stick or some palo santo. If you don’t have any handy, use a candle for a quick cleanse by fire!
- Bury them underground for 24 hours. This allows the earth to absorb any unwanted energy and refresh the crystals.
- Use a cleansing crystal. For example, you can lay your crystals on a selenite tower, and the selenite can clear the energy of the other crystals.