The pink peppercorn, while similar in appearance to black peppercorn apart from the color, is closely related to cashews. The “molle,” or pink peppercorn tree, was considered a sacred tree to ancient Incans. Indigenous populations used all parts of the tree, including the pink peppercorn fruit, as herbal solutions to health needs. Pink Pepper essential oil is well known for its ability to help support a healthy metabolism and immune system when taken internally.*
Internal use of Pink Pepper may also help the body maintain healthy cellular function and overall cellular health.* Limonene and α-Phellandrene, two of the main chemical components of Pink Pepper essential oil, may be calming to the nervous system when consumed.* Additionally, Limonene may help support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels already in the normal range when taken internally.*Uses
- Create a soothing massage by combining one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- May help calm and soothe the nervous system when taken internally.*
- Diffuse or inhale directly to promote feelings of alertness.
- Blend with citrus or floral oils to create an invigorating aroma.
- May help promote healthy cellular immune function and response.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.